Save the Date!
June 20 - 22, 2014
EMERGENCY USA National Volunteer Conference
Pasadena and South Pasadena, CA
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
Summary of the conference schedule.
- Friday June 20th, 7pm: benefit dinner at Shaker's Restaurant in South Pasadena.
- Saturday June 21st 10am - 5pm: conference presentations at Garfield Youth House, 625 Stratford Ave, South Pasadena.
- Overview of International Programs that EMERGENCY USA Supports
- Human Rights and Health, Photography and Social Change
- Orientation for Volunteers
- Saturday June 21st 6pm: benefit dinner at Azeen's Afghani restaurant in Pasadena
- Sunday June 22nd 10:00am - 12:00pm: final conference presentations hosted at Private Residence in South Pasadena
- Sunday June 22nd, 12:30pm - 3:00pm: luncheon, social and good-byes. Hosted at private Residence in South Pasadena
CLICK HERE to view the full conference agenda.
Note that the dinners on Friday and Saturday are "self-pay." The restaurants will donate a percentage of dining proceeds to EMERGENCY USA.
Event Contact: email LA@emergencyusa.org in case you have any questions.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
San Francisco, CA on May 14th, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Los Angeles, FEBRUARY 2013